Pumpkin Nut Butter Cups
Enjoy this pumpkin twist on the classic peanut butter cup. This will definitely be a part of my end of October candy fix. Make sure your pumpkin seeds are salted for a sweet and salty affair you won't get enough of. You could also layer this in a loaf pan using parchment paper on the bottom and cut into strips.
- Chocolate Base:
- 4 ounces THM chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 scoops collagen
- Pumpkin Nut Layer:
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 6 Tbsp. Nut butter of choice
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 doonks Stevia
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Place THM chocolate chips and coconut oil in a glass bowl and microwave about 30 seconds. Keep heating for 15 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add vanilla and collagen to the chocolate.
- Place 7 parchment cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Add about 2 Tbsp. of chocolate to the bottom of each, then place in freezer to harden.
- Place pumpkin, nut butter and coconut oil in a bowl and heat for about 15 seconds.
- Add stevia and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Add pumpkin mixture to the top of each chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with salted pumpkin seeds (I used Trader Joe’s).
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!