Lisa’s Pumpkin Blondies
Fall is my favorite season and these pumpkin blondies are perfect with a hot cup of tea or coffee! I additionally sprinkled the top with some Lilly’s chocolate chips. Chocolate and pumpkin are a match made in heaven!!
- 1 cup THM baking blend
- 1 cup monk fruit or your choice of sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tsp THM pecan extract
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Pumpkin Spice baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray square 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Beat eggs and monk fruit until creamy.
- Add pumpkin, melted butter, extract and almond butter and mix well.
- Add in baking blend, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Lilly’s pumpkin spice baking chips.
- Pour in baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool at least one hour or preferably overnight in fridge.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.