Lisa's Oatmeal Scotchies
Using Lily's new butterscotch chips ... this recipe tastes like the real thing! They are highly addicting but don't worry ... they freeze well!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup Lakanto monk fruit
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 3.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Lily’s butterscotch flavor baking chips
- In a large bowl cream softened butter and monk fruit.
- Then beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix well.
- Fold in oats and chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Scoop dough on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.